Shabby Blog Background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mix It Up





Well, I did it. I FINALLY got the mixer out of the box after an entire year and decided to use it to make cheesecake. Yes, I was actually afraid of this mixer. I thought it would be too complicated so I never took it out of the box. I am going to keep it out on the counter so I keep using it. Now I just shake my head and wonder why, why, why did I wait so long to use it!!!


Free Credit Report - I requested my 1st free credit report for 2010 as a step in budgeting and getting finances organized. Just a reminder to all of you...make sure to request your free report for the first quarter!

Alex enjoyed helping his dad this weekend with some boy activities. He also got some sledding in with me at the neighbor's hill. We even tried an antique snowboard (no straps) several times down the hill and managed to get full of snow. Now Alex and I have the itch to take snowboarding lessons.







Alex will start his first gymnastic's class tomorrow. I have to pick him up right away from school so we can make it on time. It will be a little bit of a drive since we don't have a local gymnastic facility, but he promised to practice his spelling words during the drive. I really hope he likes it. Even at the beginner level, boys practice on all 6 olympic events.


This weekend we hope to go snowmobling and the following weekend Alex and I go camping for cub scouts. We have lots of fun planned for January:) I worked this morning filling out the medical release forms for Alex and me. Only problem, I need to get information on when I had all my shots. Ughh....for some reason, I only have two shots listed in my electronic medical records. So...let the fun begin with the medical record's department!


Days Cherie has cleaned in the basement in 2010: 0

2 comments:

Suz said...

Yes Cherie, I CAN'T believe you didn't crack that goddess of the kitchen appliance out sooner than now. I use mine at least 2-3 times per week.

Unknown said...

Ok Miss homemaker, I have read your blog and now I feel guilty. I used to love to cook (in college) and i need to take a class and find some time to read. I just clean, cook (something fast), do laundry, yell at the boys and nag my husband. Had fun this weekend, hope you and Alex have fun camping this weekend.

Love Ya Lots
XOXO

Tar